.


All The Girls Chit Chat

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Skateboard Larry

This is Larry.....he was a wonderful cat...he would jump and push himself off. He got hit by a car last year. We were devastated, especially my son who was 15 at the time. He treated that cat like a newborn, it had a sleep, pee, eating and play schedule. He never left him home alone. He wanted him to be a real cat, and play outside. It was a hard lesson for him to learn as he got hit by a car about 2 wks after he was let out to play for short periods of time...like for an hour at a time. I wanted to send his video to Ellen, what do you think? I have more...does it matter that he is dead?

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh, what a cool (dead) cat.

    I hate that for you guys.

    I'm not sure about Ellen....we don't have TV...does she have a segment for animal tricksters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was a very cool cat! Sorry about what happened. It is so tough to lose a pet.

    Our Mickie was supposed to be indoors but he insisted on going out with the dogs. The first night he didn't come home we were all so upset. He showed up a few days later. So far so good.

    I don't know Ellen so I can't help there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that Ellen. I've never watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes she does have a segment for tricky animals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah sorry about the cat. I'm a cat person. I have had 3 very special ones my whole life. Still have one. Not sure what requirement is about Ellen and cats. I have not seen more than one or two of her shows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm high jacking this comment section to say: Bye guys...I'll be back in about a week. Hope y'all get crazy while I'm gone.
    Don't ever change! See you next year...YOU RAWK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry your cat was hit by a car. I think we've all learned that lesson. I've seen skateboarding dogs but never a cat. They NEVER do what you want them to do unless it's what they want to do as well. I'd send it in to Ellen! You can hardly tell he is drugged.

    - Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  8. .•*´¨`*•.Dropped with a happy heart,just to wish you a blessed week ahead.•*´¨`*•.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome cat! Hate that he isn't with you anymore!! Send away....Ellen would love it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails