- It wasn't new.
- When I washed it the paint would run off of the car and down the driveway.
- It always overheated.
- It took regular gas, which was cool because it was cheap.
- The muffler fell off once and I threw it in my trunk.
- After that, it sounded like a lawn mower.
- It was like driving a tank.
- A fast tank.
- It did catch on fire once.
- James P. pried open the sunroof and pee'd in it because I wouldn't go out with him.
- (He was too short)
- It looked like this, but with less paint and more rust.
It got me where I needed to go, which was usually in trouble.
I LOVED that car! It was freedom.
If you ever see one for sale, call me. I am looking for another.
The girl that knows very little about cars and cares less. Telling me things like that they need oil, so that they don't catch on fire is just a waste of your time and mine.