.


All The Girls Chit Chat

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Trust me on this one...

If you don't normally drink but you want a little somethin'- the 3yr. old opened bottle of HOMEMADE red wine is probably NOT a good idea. Mind you, being open for 3yrs does show that it was probably NOT that good in the first place, bless my uncle's heart.
I think I'll just be patient from now on & wait on the distiller to finish running my water through. That tall glass of water has always been my favorite, anyway.
Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. An unfinished bottle of wine? I've never heard of such a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is what Maisy (the pug puppy pictured below) was drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that is what I thought of, as well. Poor Maisy.
    And, I know! An unfinished bottle... it was pretty rough going down even before it turned old. My uncle makes his wine from the berries he grows on his property. It has improved. My dad joked at first that the first 2 glasses are hard to swallow, but if you can get past those, it tastes pretty good. HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a wine drinker, but CC just sent me a link to a website that was so cool. I'll have to see if I can find it. Anyway it was about wine and it's age and how what you prefer (new or old wine) relates to the way you furnish your house. I guess if that's true, I love old wine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails