.


All The Girls Chit Chat

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our Friends Are Hurting



Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that Deborah is in mourning right now. She is grieving the loss of her nephew. You can leave your condolences here... http://fairfieldhousenj.com/2011/01/24/the-moment-that-matters/ 

Also, The Cottage Child's  family dog Chili, passed yesterday. Rachael we are sorry for your family's loss.

Unfortunately there are going to be times in this little band of sisters (and one bro) that it's not all about the giggles or the chit chat.

We'll be thinking of you today ladies, and grieving your losses along side you in spirit.

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the pet Rachel...we know what it is like...we still grieve our Larry...and to Deborah I left my comments on your page...sorry to hear this. But I am thankful for friends on here that care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear of your losses. Thank you for letting us know Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes there are no words - even for writers.
    Thank you all for your friendship, prayers and kind comments. It helps more than you'll ever know.

    Love,
    Deborah
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H17edn_RZoY

    Turn up your volume.

    I'm so sorry for your loss. It truly is losing a family member.

    Love,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a really touching song Deborah. I had to share it with my boy. He's had his dog since he was four, and I'm already dreading the day we don't have him anymore. He's a very good dog.

    I highly recommend the children's book Love That Dog... but maybe not until the sting has subsided.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must ask: Was Chili a dachshund?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure what breed he was. Rachael's been having internet connectivity issues, but maybe when she gets back she'll think to check in here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would make him a chili hot dog.

    On another note, I have discovered another talented wise ass writer (TS listen up -- it's a dude) but he doesn't get much traffic or comments so if you have the time stop by and leave one or five. I already warned him we were coming to crash his party of one. :)

    Tell him I sent you.

    http://uncensoredwriting.blogspot.com/2011/01/important-announcement.html

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't let me forget this Deborah! I can't get to it right now and really read him, remind me if you think about it. you know I'll check him out

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails